Timbuk2 Command is definitely one of the best affordable backpacks that you can choose for easy and simple traveling. It is TSA-friendly, and it has multiple handles for easy and versatile carrying. It has several interior slips and exterior pockets that are handy for organization and throwing small bits in. Not to mention the minimalistic yet stylish and elegant design. It has enough professional look for business and work, but it is also pretty casual for less serious purposes.
Design and Material
Timbuk2 Command is constructed from a custom Timbuk2 print liner fabric material. This custom material is pretty lightweight, yet highly rugged and durable. Thus, the Timbuk2 Command backpack has become lightweight yet sturdy. We are really happy that the manufacturer has produced Timbuk2 Command in multiple color variants, allowing you to find one with your most preferred color. The Black/Red Devil model looks cool, but, if you want a more professional look, you should choose a bag with fewer color combinations, like the Carbon, Nautical, or Pike model. The overall size of Timbuk2 Command is relatively slim and compact, making it very portable and allowing you to navigate easily while wearing it.
If you look more closely, you will notice that Timbuk2 Command actually has multiple handles on the sides. These handles make the bag very flexible and versatile to carry. You can carry it in almost any position, in accordance to what you are carrying inside and your particular condition. The back panel has some padding, which is comfortable enough for wearing just for a few hours. The shoulder straps are equipped with a hip belt. Unfortunately, the straps and hip belt are not padded. They can be irritating if worn continuously for extended hours.
Timbuk2 Command is a TSA-friendly backpack, which means that it has a dedicated laptop compartment that can be easily removed during a security check. The laptop compartment is completely padded, ensuring protection against impacts, and it is also quilted with a tricot fabric lining that is soft and secure, keeping your laptop safe from scratches. The laptop compartment is wide enough for a 15” laptop.
In addition, Timbuk2 Command also has a padded front pocket and a tricot-lined floating pocket for sunglasses, smartphone, iPad mini, or other small mobile devices. There are also interior zips and exterior pockets that are handy for organization.
- A dressed up Travel-friendly backpack for road warriors. - Front zip pocket for keeping small items in check - Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff
Timbuk2 Command comes with a few additional extras. There is an on-strap bottle opener, which is certainly very handy when you want to drink something along the way. On the side of the bag is an elasticized pocket for putting a water bottle. Bikers will love this bag’s reflective hits and vista loop, which you can use to attach blinky bike lights.
Specifications of Timbuk2 Command
– Front zip pocket suitable for small objects
– Internal organizer for phones, pens, and other small objects
– Large main compartment for jacket, books, and other essentials
– Tricot-lined floating pocket to protect smartphone or sunglasses
– Completely padded laptop compartment with quilted tricot fabric lining, soft and secure (up to 15″ Macbook)
– Padded front pocket for protection to iPad mini or other small electronics
– Custom-fit strap design for a snugger and more comfortable fit
– Channeled airmesh-ventilated back panel
– Bottom compression straps
– On-strap bottle opener
– Elasticized external side pocket for U-lock or water bottle
– Reinforced handles on all sides
– Vista loop for blinky bike lights
– Reflective hits
Material: Custom Timbuk2 print liner
Pros of Timbuk2 Command
– Very compact, lightweight, and comfortable
– TSA-friendly and padded laptop compartment for easy and secure traveling
– Nice additional features
– Stylish and elegant design
Price of Timbuk2 Command
Check the best price of Timbuk2 Command here!