Need a lightweight backpack for daily commuting? High Sierra Swerve Backpack can be the perfect answer you have been looking for. It certainly is, if you need something that can organize all your stuff and equipment that you need to bring along from day to day. Besides having lots of organizational sleeves and pockets, High Sierra Swerve Backpack is waterproof and very comfortable to wear – thanks to the VAPEL mesh padding on the back panel and shoulder straps. And it is packed with smart convenience features. Seriously, why did no one make an MP3 player pocket with a headphone port before?
High Sierra Swerve Backpack is 19” x 7.75” x 12”. With a weight of barely 2.49 lbs, High Sierra Swerve Backpack is certainly a compact and lightweight backpack. The bag is made from several materials, featuring the Duralite Ripstop, 600D Duralite, and Waffle Weave construction. Despite the lightweight nature, High Sierra Swerve Backpack is quite sturdy and rugged. And the whole bag is given a special water resistance coating, ensuring that no moisture can get inside the bag. So, if you happen to get caught in the rain, you can be a little bit relieved knowing that your gear and stuff inside are all safe and dry.
High Sierra Swerve Backpack is equipped with S-shaped shoulder straps. These shoulder straps have been made to be ergonomic, contouring to your body well and distributing weight evenly. There is a grab handle on the top of the bag for easy and versatile carrying positions. The back panel, shoulder straps, and even grab handle are all equipped with the VAPEL mesh padding. As the result, High Sierra Swerve Backpack becomes incredibly soft and comfortable to wear.
Now, about the pockets, we must say that even North Face backpacks can’t beat High Sierra Swerve Backpack. There are numerous pockets available on this bag, making organization so neat and convenient. Most of the pockets are also smartly placed to make them safe from the reach of thieves. There is a dedicated sleeve for your laptop. The sleeve is well padded, meaning that your laptop is protected against not only scratches but also impacts. The laptop sleeve can take a 15” laptop with up to 1.8” thickness. There is a hanging pocket, in which you can store accessories that need quick access. On the sides are mesh pockets for water bottles, and there is the nice MP3 player pocket that has a headphone port.
- 1000 denier Duralite - Imported - Large, multi-compartment design - Padded computer sleeve
High Sierra Swerve Backpack is available in various color choices with various graphics and styles. The standard black and navy models are perhaps more suitable for professional purposes. But there are also sporty and trendy models, like the Black Digital Web and Cosmos Midnight Blue, for more casual usage.
Specifications of High Sierra Swerve Backpack
– Multi-compartment design featuring side mesh pockets for water bottles
– Padded laptop sleeve with back access, holds most 15″ laptops (maximum size: 15.5″ x 1.8″ x 10.75″)
– Organizer compartment featuring multiple pockets and a removable key fob
– MP3 player pocket that has a headphone port
– Easy-access hanging pocket for accessories
– Integrated media pocket (select models only)
– Adjustable side compression straps
– S-shaped VAPEL mesh-padded shoulder straps
– Fully-padded bottom VAPEL mesh-padded back panel and grab handle
Body Dimensions: 19.0″ x 7.75″ x 13.0″
Weight: 2.49 lbs
Waffle Weave: 500 x 500-denier waffle ripstop Duralite
Duralite Ripstop: 600 x 300-denier ripstop Duralite
600D Duralite: 600 x 600-denier Duralite
Special water resistant coating to help keep gear dry
Pros of High Sierra Swerve Backpack
– Lots of pockets and sleeves for neat and convenient organization
– Water resistant and weather-proof, keeping your gear safe and dry
– MP3 player pocket with a hole for the cable
– Lightweight, compact, durable
– Available in various color choices and styles
Price of High Sierra Swerve Backpack
Check the best price of High Sierra Swerve Backpack here!